Smith Construction, Inc offers a variety of materials to aid in the completion of your project.
- Road Gravel: Road gravel meets DOT specifications. We offer 21A and 22A
- Recycle Gravel: Recycle gravel is crushed to sizes of 1″ and smaller
- Sand: Sand can ordered screened or unscreened
- Topsoil: Our topsoil is screened to 3/4″ minus specifications
- Rip Rap: Rip Rap consists of 4″-8″ rock
- Rock Boulders: 20″ and larger
- Septic Stone: Clean stone 1 1/4″ in size and smaller
- 6A Stone: Clean stone 1 1/4″ in size and smaller
- 3 inch Stone: Crushed 3″ stone that is clean
- Trail Mix 3/8 Minus: This stone was used on the Iron Ore Heritage Trail
- 3″ Subbase Modified: Crushed granite that is 3″ and smaller
- Clay: Unscreened Clay
Prices and availability are subject to change. Please call our office for more information or to place your next material and delivery order.
Smith Construction also offers Concrete Disposal. Any concrete disposed of must not contain any metal, rebar, paint, garbage or other materials. Disposal services are from concrete only.